Family Tree Baby Shower

Welcome to our Family Tree!

This is the theme of the Baby Shower Tablescape that I'm currently designing. Think eggs, nests, trees and babies! The entire project has been so much fun. When I design a Baby Shower I like to use part of the gifts for the tablescape. This time I'm making my own receiving blankets, etc to use in the display, painting dinnerware and working with a team of CHA Designers for the Celebrations Tablescape Display. Fun!


As usual, Sarah and I had fun designing cookies for the event. This time we chose a "onsie" cookie cutter and sent the cookies along with the invitation. They turned out so cute!


Here's the recipe for both the Chocolate and Vanilla Sugar cookies. They are delicious. Sarah baked the cookies and I decorated them this time. Note: this can be dangerous territory you are on a diet. (oops! broke the sleeve, need to eat that one)

No comments: