The Soap Opera Brunch and New product "Finds"

I took my Mom to a "Soap Opera" brunch yesterday. She's watched these shows for many years so I thought she'd like to meet some of the stars. Here she is with "Josh" and "Kendell" (I think) from All My Children. They were very nice and signed autographs. I wasn't impressed with the buffet setup or I would have taken pictures of that too.

Kelly and I will be visiting our friends Kathye and Steve in Michigan for the next couple of days so I'm sure I'll have entertaining tidbits to share with you after that. Kathye sets an elegant table and they are both outstanding hosts. While we're together, Kelly and I will be designing and shopping for a "Garden Tea Party" display at the Craft and Hobby Association trade show to be held this summer.

Today's Finds for Art in Entertaining

Here are few new "must have" items for parties and entertaining. The first one is called H2O . The 3 piece set would work with lots of entertaining styles. Can you tell I've been reading the new catalogs?

The second is actually a line of beaded serving utensils that I found at the International Housewares Show. The company, "Mum's Creations" has a fun line of accessories that would dress up even the most simple party decor.

My favorites are the "Party Spoons" with bent handles that balance on the edge of the bowl and the "Olive Pick Collection". The picks would be perfect for appetizers too.



These will be available soon on my Art in Entertaining website. Check back later for updates.

No comments: