A Crafty Solution to a Complicated Problem

I've been struggling through the last few months with a broken camera.  You know how it goes, too expensive to fix, can't afford a new one right now, trying to use my small "point and shoot" cameras. So frustrating!
Camera "repair" by Cindy Rippe using Glue Dots
I was cleaning off my desk last night and noticed a thumbtack that was about the same size as my broken shutter release. Cool!  Grabbed a few Pop Up Glue Dots and headed to the photo corner to try it out.  Yeah!  It worked!

No, I don't expect to carry it around everywhere like I used to, but I'll be able to use it on the tripod and for still life shots in the photography corner in my studio.  Finally!.....I can get back to posting more often on my blogs and maybe my photos will actually look like the artwork that I'm taking a picture of. 

It's great to be a Designer/Artist with lots of fabulous craft supplies just hanging around waiting for inspiration!  So happy and grateful this morning.  I'm sure my husband will be happy too.  No more complaining about picture problems!


"When the solution is simple, God is answering.                   

Albert Einstein


Join the parties this week at:


Tip Junkie handmade projects HookingupwithHoH Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great workaround! I've had many times where I've had something broken that wasn't worth the repair price but the replacement price was too much, too!

Unknown said...

Just found your Blog through Blog Hop! Amazing that I didn't already know about it. Following you now! Here is mine:
http://www.eccentricleopard.com/

Cindy Rippe said...

Thanks Kristy, isn't it fun when you actually FIND the solution?

Hi Tera! Glad you see you here. Love your blog.