Valentine's Day Dessert Eye Candy


I've been eating healthy for the last 18 months.  Oh... we still eat dessert around here but not too often.


After a visit to Bakerella's website this morning I just got a little lost while web surfing for more creative Valentine's Day desserts and thought you'd like to join me on my Pinterest Board - Valentine's Day Desserts

The talent and creativity in food just amazes me!  Love it!  While these desserts make my love of pink happy, if I'm going to actually eat a dessert my favorite is chocolate.  Almost any type of chocolate :)

I've shared a few simple Valentine's Day desserts in the past. You might remember my Valentine's Day Treats and Easy Valentine's Treats posts from last year.

Have you created a fabulous dessert that you'd like to share?  Please do!  I can always use a little Eye Candy.  It has fewer calories than the real thing.

There is nothing better for a man than that he should eat and drink, and make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it is from the hand of God. Ecclesiastes 2:24

2 comments:

Sue Jacobs CZT said...

I love seeing the molds from House on the Hill pop up in new ways! - You remember Connie Meisinger from Windy Brushes (past president). That's her company!

Cindy Rippe said...

I thought that was her Sue! So happy for her. Love the molds. Thanks for the reminder!