A Touch of Spring Inspiration

We ventured over to Sid's Greenhouse.  They were nice enough to let me take photos and since it wasn't busy we stayed for a while.  I gathered the warmth, the beauty and saw so many things for the garden that I could use for Tablescaping. 
Can you imagine how happy I was to see all of the stages of growth on the Amaryllis collection?  A Botanical Artist's dream come true!
 There were Gnomes everywhere!  At least three different displays. I'm sure the movie coming out has something to do with that. Do you see the famous Gnome in the center?  I didn't know he traveled to Palos, Illinois!
The Pantone Honeysuckle Pink pottery mixed in with red and white gathered for a cheerful display.
There were lots of fairies, another strong design trend, but one that has been a garden standard for years.  I took so many pictures.  I'll be using them for design inspiration.  Very soon I hope!

No comments: