St Pat's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I'm sitting in the library today.  My internet is down for the count until next week but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to say Hi and hope you have fun today!
Here's my post from LAST YEAR if you want a little Irish inspiration right now.   
I'll try to post pictures of my project for this year next week.  I have a collection of Vintage Hallmark Merry Minatures and Lapel Pins.  (makes me feel old since they are now considered vintage!) I'll be using the Lapel Pins and ribbon to wrap around our napkins today.

I decided to sell some of my collection so look to future posts for lots of bargains that will be perfect to add a special touch to your Holiday Tablescape.

May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

~Irish Blessing

No comments: