Pistachio Nut Wreath for Valentine's Day.


I love this wreath.  It was a gift from Cindy Wollenzien and hangs in my studio year round.  I brought it home for Valentine's Day.
After removing the dust with my soft vintage brush.
I gave it a coat of spray on sealer.
The wreath is made by hot gluing the whole nuts onto a heart shape (this one is cut from card stock).  I like the way some of the nut meat is popping out of the shells.  Just follow the shape of the heart in rows.
You can see where the glue is peeking out in the back.  Add a layer of felt and a picture hangar (also hot glued) and a pretty shear ribbon.  It would make a pretty, last minute gift for someone you love.

Today's Creative Blog

2 comments:

Melony Bradley said...

I love this Cindy! Very clever and a great reason to eat pitaschios

Scatter said...

Get the oxygen, STAT!! This has taken my breath away! I've got a collection of hearts, that just has to have one of these included. Thanks for sharing!!