Autumn Napkin Folds: Cone fold

Here are a few more napkin folding experiments for Thanksgiving.  This fold is called a Cone Fold and normally looks a little like an ice cream cone but I straightened out the sides. 
In this version I tucked the smaller point in the back and attached a paper embellishment from the scrapbook store on the front with removeable Glue Dots.  (I'm not sure why it looks like it's tinted purple in this picture but it's actually brown)  I tucked in a few pieces of dried grass behind the paper.
 I turned this one over and tucked flatware behind the small pointed fold and a few leaves inside the fold.

A few close ups might help you to see what I did.  I'll try to get complete tutorials up soon.
The nice thing about this fold is that you can use a soft napkin.  Iron it flat before folding but you don't need to iron in the creases or starch.
I only had one Black and Tan napkin and I can't remember where I got it, darn.

No comments: