Spring Daffodils and Bunnies

I moved my miniature daffodil plant into a terrarium style vase with terra cotta bunnies from my garden and moss.  The little vintage planter and my Marjolein Bastin calendar propped on an easel and placed on a vintage yellow dinner napkin.  Voila! I have a tablescape that makes me smile as I walk in the door each day.
I've been using this calendar/datebook on my kitchen counter for 6 years. I love the Nature's Sketchbook artwork by Marjolein Bastin and there's a picture for each week of the year in this book. It's a little worn out and has been splashed many times but I still look forward to changing the page each week (or two if I really like an image).  Do you have a "well loved" decoration for your tablescape or kitchen decor?

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.  ~John Muir

No comments: