Preparing for an Open House

I'm so excited! Saturday is my first At Home America show. My sister, Bev, is hosting and so far everyone is really loving the products in the catalog. My mentor, Sara, generously shared some of her samples with me so I get to set up a huge display that combines both Sara's and my pieces. The Green with Envy chip and dip set is a great color. It goes with most color schemes and fits right in with current decorating trends. For Summer parties, the Blooming Chip and Dip and the Primary Palette 7 Section Server are getting lots of attention. And the Versatile Vase is 21" tall! Wouldn't it look cool with a goldfish in it as part of an oriental themed tablescape? You can contact me to place an order to be included in the show or host a show of your own, earning free and half priced product.

No comments: