4th of July Flowers

Sunrise Seeds American Flag Mix - Botanical Interest
I found this mix of Larkspur colors that would be perfect in a patriotic garden!  Now I wish I would have grown them for a 4th of July Centerpiece.

Here are a few other ideas for Red, White and Blue Centerpieces.  Click on the photo for more information.



I hope this inspires you to dress up your table with flowers that have a little Patriotic color.  I found the perfect quote for this post!  Enjoy!

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.  ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

1 comment:

Sheila Landry said...

Cool ideas, Cindy! Thanks for sharing them with us! :D Happy 4th to you!