Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop starts November 4th


I was recently invited to participate in a really fun blog hop.  For the next 7 weeks, starting November 4th, I'll be creating projects using 3D shapes cut with Sizzix Dies. Sizzix is a great company and I'm excited to be working with some of their products.  Click on the link above to check out their website with loads of ideas and products.  They have a really nice blog if you want to check that out too. Sizzix Blog

The dates for the Blog Hop (November 4th - December 16th) is will lead us right up to Christmas so come back each week to see great ideas for Parties and Holiday gifts.  My first project will actually be part of a tablescape that I'm designing for a little girl's party. I think it's really cute!

There are over 60 top Designers from the Creative Industry participating and I'm looking forward to seeing all of their creative ideas too!  At the end of each of my posts you'll find the links to the Designer Blogs that you'll want to "hop" to next. I hope our ideas inspire you to be creative and have fun!

1 comment:

eileen hull said...

Can't wait to see your tablescape!