Purple and Turquoise

Another tablescape from the Chicago Flower and Garden Show.
Wow! This tablescape brings several trends together with a hip and kind of funky look.  They've included trend colors; Turquoise, Purple, Colbalt Blue and Fushia along with the currently trendy Peacock feathers.
I like the flower elements that decorate the chair covers and can probably be found in your local craft store.
Aren't these orchids amazing?  The bright turquoise looks almost fake but goes perfectly with the theme. I researched the flowers and it looks like they are dyed that color but how??  I wonder if they started with the orchids or found the orchids after they chose the colors.
The hyacinths add the perfect pop of fuchsia.  Do you see the craft wire running through the display?  This tablescape is a showpiece and it wouldn't be practical to actually replicate.  Can you imagine trying to eat at a table like this?  I do love it though.  It gives me lots of ideas to add a special touch to one of my own parties.

No comments: