Breakfast with Mom and Buffet stands

Went to breakfast at IHOP this morning with Mom and had the new Cinnamon Pancakes. Here I have been trying to eat healthy and it took just one look at the menu to lose my willpower. Mmmm... We enjoyed getting out early and both love today's sunny weather! I'm happy to say that I found a new source for buffet stands. If you know me, you know I'm all about the "lifts and levels". These are reasonably priced and made well. I like the one that be used in several different ways. It's called "Imagine This Imagine That" . I'm ordering the Hampton cupcake stand for myself. Although, since I like white, I may spray paint it. We'll see.... The search will continuefor more of the three tier rack that folds together...... I'll let you know when I find it. The one that I have came from a small store, that has since closed, in Kansas several years ago and I haven't found anything quite as good since then. Look for future posts with tips for creating buffet tablescapes. Today's job is to design a Mother's Day card. The pattern will be posted on the Pentel Arts website if you want to create one yourself. Take a moment to tell someone you care today! Cindy

No comments: