Sneak Peak #3 - The Sizzix Blog Hop - Week 5

Two clues for the Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop today.

The first one is....more cookies!
Image by McCormick

Gingerbread Cookies
I've posted a recipe for the cookies right HERE.


I really enjoy seeing all the ideas created by the Blog Hop Designers and truly appreciate the comments about the projects I've created.  Thanks everyone for participating.  I am amazed at some of the ideas and often wonder, "How did they think of that?  So cool!"  Only two more weeks to go after tomorrow!

The second clue is that this week we're working with a Pop Up Gift Card Holder.  Cute idea, I  hope my project turns out as cute as this sample card by Karen Burniston.
Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Gift Card Holder w/Phrase designed by Karen Burniston

 Make sure to check all the designs tomorrow afternoon starting with Amy Anderson and keep clicking all the way through to Vicki O'Dell.  There are over 50 Designers and 5 weeks of projects to inspire you.  Don't forget to come back here though!

No comments: