Halloween Dinnerware Shopping at HomeGoods

Skull Decor is a very strong trend right now and it's not just for Halloween!  Try a Google search and you'll find everything from Designer Clothing to Home Decor and even Wedding Cake Toppers.   While I was shopping recently I found this great set of dinnerware that's perfect for a Halloween Party.
Handpainted Dinnerware by MESA at HomeGoods
 This design actually covers a few trends including; Halloween Decor, Skulls, Glam and Black + White (even though the webs are silver they would still look great with a B+W theme)
Skull Decor crosses over into the Gothic, Steampunk and Vampire trends as well.

Love the rhinestones!
Of course, since I'm the Research Queen, I wanted to know more about who made this set.  When you shop at HomeGoods you need to buy it when you see it.  The things I usually fall in love with are in limited supply and not restocked.  The company, MESA Home Products, has a website.  No skull dinnerware there, but they do have some really great items for entertaining. I've bookmarked it for future shopping.
MESA Home Products label on Halloween Dinnerware

HomeGoods has been one of my favorite places to shop for tablescape decor. (I do still love those bargains at the resale store though!)  Now I'm headed back to pick up the pumpkin I saw covered in leaves..........I don't know why I talked myself out of it the first time!
Pumpkin covered in leaves - HomeGoods 2011
Eat, drink and be scary! Author Unknown

You can find me at:
A Stroll Thru Life and the 166 Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch this week.

5 comments:

Tori said...

I'm amazed at how skull decor has become so Glamourous!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Unbelievable. I would never have thought that skull and bones would become such a fad and made to look elegant. The dishes are unreal. I think the leaf pumpkin is way more my style. lol Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Cathy said...

So unusal, I love Home Goods but the nearest one is over a hour away.

Cathy's Cupboard Calamity

Cathy said...

You did find some very unusal dinnerware. Wish I had Home Goods Store closer. The nearest one is an hour away.

Linda Q said...

Fun, I am looking forward to checking out a new Home Goods in the city near us and another is coming in the Spring even closer!
Linda